November 26, 2021 is creeping closer, which means massive Black Friday savings are on the horizon. Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Dell, Lenovo, and HP are all getting in on the action again this year. All hoping to entice you and your wallet with competitive, best-of-year pricing on the latest laptops. Whether you’re looking for industry-leading performance or a light and agile internet browser, it’s safe to say that there’s a deal out there for you. Yes, Black Friday 2021 looks and feels a lot like the savings extravaganzas of the past. Keep on reading to find out.
The Best Deals
It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: deal time! Though we’re still a little ways away from the actual Black Friday day-of-event, many of the biggest retailers in the country have already gone live with some of the biggest laptop deals of the year.
Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Dell, and more have already thrown their hat in the Black Friday savings ring. Though there is still plenty of time to go before we can definitively crown a Black Friday champion, a lot of these early offerings are certainly top contenders.
So, let’s take a look at some of the most promising deals available right now.
- Fusion5 A90B+ Pro Laptop for $233.70, a savings of $41.25.
- Lenovo Flex 5 Chromebook for $299.99, a savings of $130.
- Renewed Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 for $654, a savings of $195.99.
- Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S Gaming Laptop for $1,179.99, a savings of $120.
- MSI GS75 Stealth Gaming Laptop for $1,349, a savings of $400.
- HP 11.6-inch Chromebook for $99, a savings of $160.
- GeoBook 120 Minecraft Edition for $129.99, a savings of $130.
- Acer Spin 514 Chromebook for $299, a savings of $200.
- ASUS 2-in-1 Chromebook for $399, a savings of $170.
- Lenovo Ideapad 3 for $429.99, a savings of $190.
- Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 Laptop for $599.99, a savings of $200.
- HP Envy 2-in-1 Laptop for $669.99, a savings of $150.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go for $699.99, a savings of $200.
- Lenovo Yoga 9i 2-in-1 4K HDR Laptop for $1,349.99, a savings of $400.
- Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop for $269, a savings of $170.99.
- Dell Vostro 3400 Laptop for $599, a savings of $471.
- Dell Inspiron 14 for $699, a savings of $140.99.
- Dell Vostro 5410 Laptop for $879, a savings of $691.
- Dell Latitude 5520 Laptop for $1,439.01, a savings of $882.86.
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 Laptop for $1,449, a savings of $330.99.
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop for $2,199, a savings of $395.99.
- HP X360 Chromebook for $299.99, a savings of $80.
- HP 14z-fq1000 Laptop for $379.99, a savings of $50.
- HP 15t-dy200 Laptop for $599.99, a savings of $150.
- Omen 16z-c000 Laptop for $989.99, a savings of $110.
- HP Envy 17t-ch000 Laptop for $999.99, a savings of $250.
- Lenovo Flex 5 Chromebook for $464.99, a savings of $100.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3i for $529.99, a savings of $150.
- Lenovo Yoga 6 for $619.99, a savings of $230.
- Lenovo Yoga 7i for $769.99, a savings of $330.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X13 for $1,099, a savings of $1,327.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 for $1,617.12, a savings of $1,751.88
- Starting November 3, Samsung Chromebook 4 for $87, a savings of $112.
- Starting November 3, HP X360 Chromebook for $179, a savings of $120.
- Starting November 10, HP 15-dy2091wm Laptop for $279, a savings of $120.
- Starting November 10, HP 15-dy2095wm Laptop for the special price of $379.
The Search Continues
The deals highlighted above are just the tip of the iceberg. You can expect new deals to be added to all of the major retailers’ websites, giving you even more opportunities to save big on a brand-new laptop.
It’s important to mention that, as is standard practice on Black Friday, many of the most significant discounts are quite limited. Whether the stock of the sale item is bought up before you have enough time to add it to your shopping cart or the laptop’s sale window closes before you can snatch it up, you’ll want to be quick and decisive, so you don’t miss out on the savings.
Purchasing a brand-new laptop can be overwhelming, but the process is made so much easier when the savings are this significant. Black Friday is usually the best time of the year to get the best prices on a brand-new laptop, so don’t be afraid to order a new one if the deal and the laptop is right.