- Black Friday will be taking place on November 25th this year.
- You don’t have to wait until then to save big on a brand new laptop!
November 25, 2022 is creeping closer, which means massive Black Friday savings are on the horizon. Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Dell, Lenovo, and HP are all getting in on the action again this year. All hoping to entice you and your wallet with competitive, best-of-year pricing on the latest laptops.
Whether you’re looking for industry-leading performance or a light and agile internet browser, it’s safe to say that there’s a deal out there for you. Yes, Black Friday 2022 looks and feels a lot like the savings extravaganzas of the past. Keep on reading to find out.
The Best Deals
It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: deal time! Though we’re still a little ways away from the actual Black Friday day-of-event, many of the biggest retailers in the country have already gone live with some of the biggest laptop deals of the year.
Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Dell, and more have already thrown their hat in the Black Friday savings ring. Though there is still plenty of time to go before we can definitively crown a Black Friday champion, a lot of these early offerings are certainly top contenders.
So, let’s take a look at some of the most promising deals available right now.
- 16-inch LG gram 16 Ultra Lightweight Laptop for $1,149.47, a savings of $300.
- 15.6-inch Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop for $449.99, a savings of $80.
- 11.6-inch HP Stream 11 Laptop for $208, a savings of $41.
- 15.6-inch SAMSUNG Galaxy Book2 for $1,149.99, a savings of $300.
- 14-inch ASUS VivoBook Laptop for $269.99, a savings of $30.
- 14-inch HP Pavilion Touch-Screen Laptop for $549.99, a savings of $280.
- 15.6-inch HP Victus Gaming Laptop for $479.99, a savings of $320
- 14-inch Lenovo Ideapad for $99.99, a savings of $150.
- 13.6-inch MacBook Air for $1,049, a savings of $150.
- 13.3-inch MacBook Pro for $1,149, a savings of $150.
- 15.6-inch SAMSUNG Galaxy Book2 for $1,249.99, a savings of $400.
- 15.6-inch Dell Inspiron Laptop for $379.99, a savings of $220.
- 13.5-inch Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 for $699.99, a savings of $200.
- 14-inch ASUS 2-in-1 Chromebook for $179, a savings of $200.
- Dell Inspiron 14 Laptop for $699.99, a savings of $200.
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop for $279.99, a savings of $50.
- Dell Inspiron 16 Laptop for $629.99, a savings of $220.
- Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1 Laptop for $1,049.99, a savings of $200.
- Dell XPS 13 Laptop for $799, a savings of $260.
- Dell XPS 13 Plus Laptop for $1,199, a savings of $200.
- HP ENVY 17t-cr0000 Laptop for $899.99, a savings of $400.
- HP ENVY 17-ch2747nr Laptop for $949.99, a savings of $250.
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible for $529.99, a savings of $250.
- HP Pavilion Aero Laptop for $669.99, a savings of $220.
- HP 14t-dq200 Laptop for $379.99, a savings of $170.
- Lenovo Legion Slim 7i 15-inch for $1,349.99, a savings of $600.
- Lenovo Legion 5i Pro Gen 7 16-inch for $1,759.99, a savings of $710.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 6 for $1,507.60, a savings of $2,261.40.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 10 for $1,164.50, a savings of $1,164.50.
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 Gen 4 for $794.47, a savings of $704.53.
- Lenovo ThinkBook 14 Gen 4 for $842.17, a savings of $746.83.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Book Go 14-inch Laptop for $149, a savings of $40.
- ASUS C403 14-inch Rugged Chromebook for $89, a savings of $190.
- Lenovo Legion 5i 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop for $749, a savings of $280.
- Core Innovations 14.1-inch Laptop for $109, a savings of $113.
The Search Continues
The deals highlighted above are just the tip of the iceberg. You can expect new deals to be added to all of the major retailers’ websites, giving you even more opportunities to save big on a brand-new laptop.
It’s important to mention that, as is standard practice on Black Friday, many of the most significant discounts are quite limited. Whether the stock of the sale item is bought up before you have enough time to add it to your shopping cart or the laptop’s sale window closes before you can snatch it up, you’ll want to be quick and decisive, so you don’t miss out on the savings.
Purchasing a brand-new laptop can be overwhelming, but the process is made so much easier when the savings are this significant. Black Friday is usually the best time of the year to get the best prices on a brand-new laptop, so don’t be afraid to order a new one if the deal and the laptop is right.