Furniture might not be at the top of your holiday shopping list, but there’s no better time to treat yourself and your home to new goods than Black Friday. While much of the hype around Black Friday and Cyber Monday focuses on electronics and toys, you can’t forget about furniture. And some of the biggest furniture retailers offer incredible deals and bargain prices during this huge shopping holiday. You can shop for deep discounts on furniture for every room of your home, but you’ll want to act quickly. If you search online today, you can start taking advantage of Black Friday deals right now.
From dining sets to couches to chairs and everything in between, you can find limited-time discounts on all kinds of furniture during Black Friday sales. This year, Black Friday is coming early as many retailers offer sales well in advance of November 27. Search online to discover what your favorite furniture retailers are offering for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Here are some of the best furniture deals you’ll want to shop this Black Friday.
Ashley Furniture: Up to 50 Percent Off Plus Bonus Savings
Ashley Furniture is already offering Black Friday deals and prices – so you’re going to want to shop ASAP. Discounts are available on just about everything you’ll find on the Ashley Furniture website, and you can get as much as 50 percent off or more.
You’ll get up to 50 percent off a selection of Black Friday items. Ashley Furniture is also giving you an additional 10 percent off these items if you use the coupon code BFSAVE10. If you spend a minimum of $1,499, you can also take advantage of a special 60 month financing deals (but keep in mind you’ll need to qualify for this credit offer).
In addition to these awesome sitewide savings, Ashley Furniture is also lowering prices on certain items just for Black Friday. Here’s a sample of what you’ll find:
- Up to 60 percent off dining sets.
- Up to 50 percent off mattresses.
- Up to 50 percent off bedroom furniture.
- Up to 50 percent off baby items.
- Up to 60 percent off Christmas decorations.
- Up to 40 percent off desks.
- Up to 40 percent off coffee tables.
- Up to 60 percent off bathroom storage solutions.
- Up to 65 percent off lighting.
- Mattresses in a box for less than $500.
- Dining chairs starting at $50.
Wayfair: Bonus Cash With $200 Purchase
As one of the biggest online furniture retailers, Wayfair is where you need to shop if you want Black Friday deals. This year, Wayfair is offering its biggest Black Friday sale event ever – and the discounts are already underway.
Wayfair is offering both discounts and bonus cash this holiday season. If you shop before Black Friday, you’ll get $30 in bonus cash for spending $200. Then, before Black Friday begins on November 27, Wayfair will email you your cash back coupon so you can add savings on top of any other discounts you take advantage of.
You’ll also score discounts on just about every category of furniture and home goods. Here’s a sample of what kinds of sales you can find at Wayfair:
- Up to 60 percent off living room seating.
- Bedroom furniture starting at $99.
- Up to 50 percent off outdoor furniture.
- Area rugs starting at $49.
- Up to 55 percent off dining room furniture.
- Up to 55 percent off bedding.
- Up to 60 percent off TV stands and living room tables.
- Entryway furniture starting at $129.
- Up to 60 percent off lighting.
- Mattresses starting at $199.
Overstock: 70 Percent Off and Bonus Savings
Another go-to destination for furniture at deep discounts is Overstock. With a vast selection of just about anything you might need for your home, Overstock is always offering lower prices on furniture and home furnishings. But for Black Friday, those discounts and deals are getting even more impressive.
Overstock has already launched its pre-Black Friday sales, and the discounts are up to 70 percent off. Plus, you’ll get free shipping on everything. Here are some of the deals you can already take advantage of:
- An extra 15 percent off select furniture.
- An extra 15 percent off select rugs.
- An extra 10 percent off select living room furniture.
- An extra 15 percent off select dining room furniture.
- An extra 15 percent off select bedroom furniture.
- An extra 20 percent off select mattresses.
- An extra 10 percent off select patio and garden furniture.
Keep in mind that Overstock will be releasing even more deals – including doorbuster items that are sure to sell out fast – on the actual day of Black Friday. From November 27 to 30, you’ll want to keep an eye out for extra great bargains as Black Friday really gets underway.
West Elm: Buy More, Save More
West Elm is a great online and brick-and-mortar furniture store, but it’s an even better place to shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. And this year, West Elm is getting its Black Friday sale event started early. The West Elm Buy More, Save More Event is offering early savings that will only get better as November 27 draws closer.
During the Buy More, Save More Event you can rack up stacked savings. You’ll get 15 percent off if you spend up to $159. Spend $3,500 or more and you’ll save 30 percent. The more you spend, the bigger your discount will be. And you’ll get free shipping on everything too.
West Elm is also offering bonus Black Friday deals. You’ll want to shop in the clearance section for these deals, as you’ll get as much as 70 percent off everything from furniture to rugs to bedding. Here’s a sample of a few of these deals:
- The Harmony Sofa for $1,199 (a $400 discount).
- The Deco Facade Rug for $240 (a $160 discount).
- The Finley Swivel Office Chair for $254.15 (a $44 discount).
- The Organic Flannel Sheet Set for $119 (a $51 discount).
Search Online to Find the Best Furniture Deals This Black Friday
Furniture is a hot category for Black Friday, and this year the deals are expected to be better than ever. With increasingly more retailers taking their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales online, you can shop and save big right from home. You’ll find deals on everything from living room furniture to bedroom furniture and other options for every room of your living space.
Remember, because Black Friday is starting early this year, deals will change fast. Each week, you should search online to see the latest discounts and low prices from furniture stores. While some stores are already offering their biggest and best deals online, you can expect even more bargains to roll out through November 30 (Cyber Monday). If you search online, you’ll be able to catch increasingly great discounts as they appear this Black Friday.