- This year, Black Friday is on November 25, and Cyber Monday is on November 28.
- You don’t have to wait until then to save, as Amazon has already begun rolling out their biggest deals of the year.
Amazon is one of the most popular retailers when it comes to online shopping, but even more so during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Amazon has offered some of the best prices on hot-ticket items like cell phones, tablets, laptops, home security devices, and even exercise equipment during Black Friday sales.
If you want to score some major deals during Black Friday this year, Amazon should definitely be one of your go-to online retailers. This year, Amazon is changing the way they’re handling Black Friday and offering more pre-Black Friday sales in the weeks leading up until November 25. This means it’s important to search online and shop early to avoid missing out on some of Amazon’s deepest discounts.
Follow along for everything you need to know about Amazon’s 2022 Black Friday sales.
Amazon Is Offering Pre-Black Friday Deals
In the past, Black Friday has been a one-day event on Amazon where they offer extreme savings and discounts. In recent years, Amazon has extended these sales and started them early in the weeks leading up until Black Friday.
In 2020, Amazon extended their sales earlier than ever before due to concerns about shipping delays, low inventory, and increased traffic. They must have had a good year, because Amazon has continued with their pre-Black Friday bargains for yet another year.
For 2022, Amazon will still have pre-Black Friday sales. Right now, you can find amazing savings on popular items like cell phones, tablets, laptops, and home security devices. Moreover, the deals will get even better the closer we get to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
More Deals Will Be Revealed Throughout November
Since Amazon is offering limited-time deals alongside the weeklong sale events, the online offerings feel like a combination of the site’s popular Prime Day and a more traditional Black Friday sales event.
The event features daily deals that will be available for a limited amount of time. Amazon will give shoppers 24 hours to score savings on certain discounted items, so it’s important to act quickly if you see something on your wishlist marked down.
The weeklong sales will focus on some of the more big-ticket items as Amazon will offer discounts on popular brands like Wonderboom, Ring, Samsung, Beats, LG, and Fitbit. The great news is that you can actually start shopping for these discounts today since Amazon has already rolled out quite a few sales. Here are a few examples of some of Amazon’s most recent discounted items and brands:
- 30 percent off Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 3;
- 50 percent off HD Fire TV streaming devices;
- 11 percent off Bissell Little Green multi-purpose portable carpet and upholstery cleaner;
- Up to 55 percent off Sony headphones, earbuds, and gaming headphones;
- Up to 29 percent off Samsung Q60B and Q70A QLED TVs;
- Up to 37 percent off cookware and cooking appliances;
- Up to 52 percent off certified refurbished Fire tablets;
- Up to 36 percent off Breville smart ovens;
- Up to 38 percent off Fitbit products like the Versa 4, Ace 3, and Aria Air;
- Up to 21 percent off fashion from Amazon Essentials;
- Up to 67 percent off Samsung memory and drives;
- Up to 40 percent off JBL over ear headphones;
- Up to 33 percent off Beats earbuds;
- Up to 48 percent off garden and outdoor products;
- Up to 40 percent off Hamilton Beach blender, rice cooker, and more;
- Up to 51 percent off Ring cameras and Echo bundles;
- Up to 50 percent off 4K Fire TV streaming devices;
- Up to 42 percent off select kitchen small appliances;
- Up to 46 percent off home essentials from Comfort Spaces, Casper, and more;
- Up to 40 percent off Bowflex and Schwinn home gym equipment.
You Can Shop Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Now
Shoppers can expect even more sales on Amazon as Black Friday approaches. However, there’s no need to wait if you see one of your wishlist items already discounted. With more people shopping online this year than ever before during Black Friday, it’s better to take advantage of a sale when you see it than to risk seeing that item sell out and missing the chance.
In the weeks leading up to Black Friday, shoppers can expect many daily deals alongside weeklong promotions on bigger ticket items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home appliances, smart home devices, wearables, home essentials, and gaming consoles.
One major tip to keep in mind when shopping Amazon’s Black Friday sale is to search online and compare deals from other retailers. Amazon is known for price-matching or beating its competitors when it comes to sales. As such, it’s important to search online and do your research to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible.