The Biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals Available at Best Buy
If there’s one retailer you don’t want to miss out on when it comes to Black Friday, it’s Best Buy. With a wealth of products ranging from electronics to home appliances, Best Buy has you covered. They’re known for offering some major promotions and deals during the holiday season. The best way to scout out Best Buy’s top deals during Black Friday is to search online. Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer some of the deepest discounts you’ll see all year, but it’s important to act quickly since many hot ticket items sell out fast. Whether you’re in search of a new television, laptop, gaming console, cell phone, or home appliance, follow along for everything you should know about Best Buy’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale event.
Best Buy Is Offering Pre-Black Friday Sales and Multiple Savings Events
Many retailers — Best Buy included — have shifted their Black Friday strategy to reflect 2020’s changes in the shopping climate. Rather than offering major in-store incentives that cause lineups and crowds of people, Best Buy is taking many of their sales online. This means it’s important to know what sales are happening in advance to avoid having something you want sell out.
For Black Friday 2021, Best Buy is offering deals throughout the entire month of November. The sales start on November 1 and go until November 26. Each week, Best Buy will be offering a different set of sales, so make sure to check back frequently to keep track of what products are on sale.
To help, here is the schedule for Best Buy’s monthlong Black Friday sale:
- November 1: Black Friday Prices Guaranteed
- November 19 to November 26: Black Friday Sale
Start Shopping Best Buy’s Black Friday Deals Early
It’s easier than ever to get a head start on your Black Friday shopping with Best Buy’s weekly sale structure. Whether you’re shopping for new laptops, cell phones, home appliances, or even home security devices, Best Buy has you covered with major Black Friday deals.
Below are a few examples of some promotions Best Buy has been offering from different categories.
- Save $150 on the Samsung 70-inch Class TU6985 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV.
- Save $300 on the Sony 65-inch Class Bravia XR X90J LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV.
- Save $450 on the LG 70-inch Class NanoCell 75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV.
- Save $150 on the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4.
- Save $200 on the Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 15.6-inch Laptop.
- Save $200 on the HP 11-inch Chromebook.
- Save $270 on the Dell G15 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop.
- Save $100 on the Apple 11-Inch iPad Pro 256GB with Wi-Fi.
- Save $130 on the 128GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE with a 12.4-inch Touch Screen.
- Save between $130 and $270 on unlocked OnePlus phones.
- Save up to $600 on select unlocked Motorola phones.
- Save 70 percent on Lively Jitterbug Flip2 phones.
- Save $150 on a GE 5.3 cu. ft. Freestanding Electric Convection Range with Self-Steam Cleaning and No-Preheat Air Fry.
- Save $170 on a LG 25.5 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Ice Maker.
- Save $350 on a Samsung 4.5 cu. ft. Large Capacity Smart Dial Front Load Washer with Super Speed Wash.
Gaming Console Accessories
- Save $12 on the Turtle Beach Battle Buds In-Ear Gaming Headset.
- Save $40 on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2.
- Save $48 on the SanDisk 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card.
Home Security Devices
- Save $140 on the SimpliSafe Home Security System with Outdoor Camera.
- Save $200 on the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera Security Bundle.
These are just a few samples of sales that Best Buy is currently offering. However, deeper discounts and more sales will likely become available as Black Friday approaches.
Find the Best Black Friday Deals Online at Best Buy
This year, Best Buy and many other retailers have taken the majority of their Black Friday deals online. Best Buy is offering savings events throughout the entire month of November, so be sure to check their website frequently to stay up to date with what promotions are currently on offer.