The Best Black Friday Laptop Deals Right Now
November 27, 2020 is creeping closer, which means massive Black Friday savings are on the horizon. Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, and HP are all getting in on the action again this year. All hoping to entice you and your wallet with competitive, best-of-year pricing on the latest laptops. Whether you’re looking for industry-leading performance or a light and agile internet browser, it’s safe to say that there’s a deal out there for you. Yes, Black Friday 2020 looks and feels a lot like the savings extravaganzas of the past. However, there are notable exceptions. Tweaks and adjustments will make this year’s Black Friday sales just a little bit different. So, how different will this year’s Black Friday look? Keep on reading to find out.
What Black Friday 2020 Will Look Like
The biggest laptop retailers in the country are using 2020 as an opportunity to revolutionize the way we save on Black Friday. For example, Walmart is spreading out the in-store and online savings across the entire month of November, with new deals expiring and popping up as the month progresses.
Not to be outdone, Best Buy is extending its Black Friday deals throughout the Christmas shopping season, with a few notable premier deals reserved for November 27 only.
The main change to Black Friday 2020 is its collective move online. Most retailers are offering most of their deals to savvy online shoppers. Yes, this year you can score an unbelievable deal on a brand-new laptop and avoid the Black Friday lines and parking lots.
You certainly can still shop in some stores, but the option to stay home is there. And the options are always nice.
The Best Deals
It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: deal time! Though we’re still a little ways away from the actual Black Friday day-of-event, many of the biggest retailers in the country have already gone live with some of the biggest laptop deals of the year.
Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Dell, and more have already thrown their hat in the Black Friday savings ring. Though there is still plenty of time to go before we can definitively crown a Black Friday champion, a lot of these early offerings are certainly top contenders.
So, let’s take a look at some of the most promising deals available right now.
- Apple MacBook Air for $919.93, a savings of $79.07.
- HP 15-db0031nr Laptop for $279, a savings of $51.
- LG Gram 14-inch Laptop for $1,046.99, a savings of $153.
- Acer Chromebook Spin 713 2-in-113.5-inch Touch Screen Laptop for $549, a savings of $80.
- Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 15.6-inch FHD Touch Screen Laptop for $829.99, a savings of $100.
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 13.3-inch 4K Ultra HD Touch Screen Laptop for $1,099.99, a savings of $200.
- HP Envy x360 2-in-1 13.3-inch Touch Screen Laptop for $749.99, a savings of $250.
- Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 14-inch Touch Screen Laptop for $749.99, a savings of $150.
- Lenovo Yoga C740 2-in-1 15.6-inch Touch Screen Laptop for $899.99, a savings of $200.
- LG Ultra PC 17-inch Laptop for $1,199.99, a savings of $300.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 for $899.99, a savings of $300.
- Dell G3 15 Gaming Laptop for $749.99, a savings of $110.
- Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Laptop for $679.99, a savings of $140.
- Dell XPS 13 Laptop for $899.99, a savings of $150.
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop for $1,149.99, a savings of $200.
- Lenovo C940 14-inch Laptop for $1,259.99, a savings of $310.
- Lenovo Legion Y540 15-inch Gaming Laptop for $1,099.99, a savings of $470.
- Lenovo ThinkPad T490s for $967.99, a savings of $2,261.01.
- Samsung Galaxy Book S for $549.99, a savings of $400.
- Acer Chromebook 715 for $329, a savings of $170.
- Gateway 14.1-inch FHD Ultra Slim Notebook for $319, a savings of $80.
- HP Pavilion 15.6-inch Horizon Blue Laptop for $379, a savings of $160.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 Laptop for $329, a savings of $370.
- Omen by HP 15 FHD Gaming Laptop for $999, a savings of $300.
- Samsung Notebook 7 for $699, a savings of $400.
The Search Continues
The deals highlighted above are just the tip of the iceberg. You can expect new deals to be added to all of the major retailers’ websites, giving you even more opportunities to save big on a brand-new laptop.
It’s important to mention that, as is standard practice on Black Friday, many of the most significant discounts are quite limited. Whether the stock of the sale item is bought up before you have enough time to add it to your shopping cart or the laptop’s sale window closes before you can snatch it up, you’ll want to be quick and decisive, so you don’t miss out on the savings.
Purchasing a brand-new laptop can be overwhelming, but the process is made so much easier when the savings are this significant. Black Friday is usually the best time of the year to get the best prices on a brand-new laptop, so don’t be afraid to order a new one if the deal and the laptop is right.